Middle School at Courtyard is a unique experience that combines a challenging, preparatory curriculum and a fun, engaging small school environment.
Frequent field trips that put classroom knowledge into practice, in-depth science experiments with dedicated supplies for each student, extensive writing and math instruction, interactive history instruction, spanish language instruction, and additional electives make our program the place to be for many middle school students.
Our Seventh and Eighth grade students find they are well-prepared to take on the most rigorous private and public high school programs in the greater Sacramento area. Previous students have been admitted to Christian Brothers, Jesuit, St. Francis, McClatchy HISP, JFK PACE, Rio Americano Civitas, Mira Loma IB, and several smaller private high schools.
• Small class size
• Individualized attention
• Hands-on, adaptable curriculum
• Advanced learning and critical thinking for all students
• Leadership opportunities
• Community service opportunities on and off campus
• Frequent field trips and a yearly overnight field trip
• Inquiry based learning
• Advanced theatre involving production and fundraising
• An Advisory Mentor Program
• High school application assistance and planning
• Advanced use of technology in the curriculum